We create your website with the most flexible, modern and secure CMS on the earth: JOOMLA 4.
As Wikipedia says: "JOOMLA! is a content management system (CMS) for building websites, written in PHP and published under the GNU GPL v2 free license.
Born in September 2005 from a split (fork) from the code of CMS Mambo, is currently under rapid development, under the guidance of a group of programmers (mostly former Mambo developers) gathered in the non-profit Open Source Matters.
It's one of the most popular CMSs in the world."
We have decided to base the development of websites on JOOMLA! for many years (except for some types of eCommerce where we prefer Prestashop) for a number of reasons that we believe are fundamental to create always high-level products and able to guarantee some fundamental parameters, including security and loading speed.
The reasons that lead us to prefer JOOMLA! instead of more "famous" cms like Wordpress are many but the most important are:
- System-wide page caching and GZIP compression, so no additional components are needed.
- Very advanced management of access levels (who can see or do what), this allows us to package the site in order to give (for example) to the customer the ability to interact only with the elements of the site that he wants to change independently, leaving us to take care of the administrative part. Or to allow the customer or members of his staff to add articles or information directly from private areas accessible from the front-end of the site (the part visible to the public) without the need to access the administrative area.
- Integrated security tools, connection forcing via https ( SSL ), 2-factor authentication for the administrative area ( or for logins in general ) to which is added a simple add-on ( free ) that allows you to "customize" the administrative path.
- Prepared for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with high possibility to edit all the meta-data needed for a good ranking (meta title, meta description, alt, etc. ...).
- Consent to privacy integrable in any form of data request.
- Integrated, user-selectable administrative translations.
- The possibility of using a "server-side accelerator" (e.g. REDIS) to manage browsing sessions, making them even faster.
- Very low TTFB with no need for additional modules, this is critical for a pleasant browsing experience.
And since a few months with the coming of JOOMLA! 4 things have further improved, in addition to a reorganization of the administrative area graphics , a much more modern basic template and a reorganization of the code that has made it terribly fast, various features have been added that make it a unique tool of its kind.